About Dr.Prashant Hegde
MBBS, MS – General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Fellowship in Surgical Gastroenterologist, Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopy – Starbourgh University, France.
Has Post Masters in General Surgery & has undergone the following training
- Fellowship in Surgical Gastro from NIMS.
- Trained in Minimal Invasive Surgery.
- Underwent Advanced Gynaec Laparoscopy training under Dr. Hafeez, Sunshine Hospital, Cochin- Kerala.
- Laparoscopic hernia training at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopy – Starbourgh University, France.
Advanced Laparoscopy Training from Germany.
Worked at NIMS, Hyderabad for 6 years before he set up his OT at Hegde Hospital & Hegde Nursing Home with All Latest Equipment to ensure quicker surgeries, best results and minimal risk to Patients
A dedicated surgeon with experience to deal with all types of complications
Also Undergone Advanced Training in Gynaec – Laparoscopic Surgeries and Has Been Carrying Out Procedures Regularly – Including Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy and Advanced Endometriosis and Ovarian Cystectomies
Madhapur – 11:00 am – 2:00 pm ( Monday to Sunday)
Dilsukhnagar – 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm ( Mondy to Saturday)