Dr. Jasmine Salkar
MBBS, DGO, DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
12 yrs Experience in the field of Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Infertility
Dr. Jasmine Salkar is a Consultant Fertility specialist practicing at Hegde Hospital in Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad. She has over 12 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Infertility. She has undergone her one-year Fellowship training in Reproductive Medicine. She has undergone her Fellowship in ART and Embryology. She is trained in various ART procedures like Ovulation Induction, IUI, IVF, ICSI, 3D Ultrasound, Oocyte Retrieval, Embryo Transfer, FET, Hysteroscopy, and Andrology.
- MBBS – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2003
- DGO – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2009
- DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology – National Board of Examination, India, 2011
- Fellowship in ART and Embryology.
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine 2017
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- International Federation of Fertility Sciences (IFFS)
10:00 am – 5:00 pm ( Monday to Saturday)