Our Clinical Director
Dr. Vandana Hegde – Infertility Specialist.
Consultant Reproductive Medicine specialist
Hegde Fertility – Unit of Hegde Hospital
Branches: Hitech City , Malakpet & Miyapur
- MBBS – Awarded for Standing First in Final MBBS Exam and
- Adjudged Best Outgoing Student of the Year – 2003
- MS – OB- Gyn from JSS Medical College, Mysore, RGUHS
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine – RGUHS, 2009
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine & Embryology – ISM GERMANY
Awards And Recognitions:
- Awarded Padmabhushan DR M.C.Modi Award for the year 2002 for being the best outgoing student and standing first in final MBBS
- Secured First Prize for Lecture at YUVA – FOGSI 2004
- Regular Faculty at National and State Conferences – ISAR, ACE, FOGSI, ICOG
- Conducted CME programmes at Hyderabad and various districts of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
- Awarded as The Rising Star of the year 2018 in IVF and Reproductive Medicine at Times Healthcare Achievers Telugu States 2018
- Invited as faculty at International Federation of Fertility Society Conference, Shangai, China, April 2019
- Hegde Fertility Centre is recognised among top 2 Fertility hospitals in Hyderabad by Times Health Survey consistently last 3 years – 2017, 2018, 2019
- Member of ISAR and FOGSI
- Faculty at ISAR, ACE, ICOG conferences.
- Faculty at the recently held IFFS ( International Federation of Fertility Societies) conference at Shanghai, China in April 2019
- Running Various IUI and Ultrasound Workshops in the centre and also have Full Time One Year
- Fellowship Programme in ART
- Awarded as “Inspiring Gynecologists and IVF of India 2019” for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh from ‘Dr. Kiran Bedi’ at Doctor’s Day Conclave held by The Economic Times at New Delhi.
- Started Hegde Fertility Centre (A unit of Hegde Hospitals) in the year 2011
- Centre is recognised among top 2 Fertility centres in Hyderabad by Times Health Survey 2019.
- The Centre now has a team of multiple Reproductive Medicine Consultants doing all Advanced Andrology and Embryology procedures including MACS, LASER, PGS and PGD and ERA