Dr. Vandana Hegde
Clinical Director & Chief IVF Consultant
Hegde Fertility – Unit of Hegde Hospital
Practicing Since 14 years
Acknowledged as India’s Most Admired Fertility Specialist by White Page International – (An India Today Initiative)
- MBBS – Awarded for Standing First in Final MBBS Exam and Adjudged Best Outgoing Student of the Year – 2003
- MS – OB-Gyn from JSS Medical College, Mysore, RGUHS
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine – RGUHS, 2009
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine & Embryology – ISM GERMANY
Awards And Recognitions:
- Awarded as Visionary in Fertility Care – Times Health Excellence Awards 2021
- Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam – Health and Medical Excellence Award – 2021
- The centre is recognized among the TOP 1 Fertility centres in Hyderabad by Times Health Survey 2021.
- The centre is recognized among the TOP 2 Fertility centres in Hyderabad by Times Health Survey 2020.
- The centre is recognized among the TOP 2 Fertility centres in Hyderabad by Times Health Survey 2019.
- Started Hegde Fertility Centre (A unit of Hegde Hospitals) in the year 2011
- Awarded as “Inspiring Gynecologists and IVF of India 2019” for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh from ‘Dr. Kiran Bedi’ at Doctor’s Day Conclave held by The Economic Times at New Delhi.
- Running Various IUI and Ultrasound Workshops in the centre and also have Full Time One Year Fellowship Programme in ART
- Faculty at the recently held IFFS ( International Federation of Fertility Societies) conference in Shanghai, China in April 2019
- Member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Member of ISAR and FOGSI
- Awarded as The Rising Star of the year in IVF and Reproductive Medicine at Times Healthcare Achievers Telugu States 2018
- Conducted CME programs at Hyderabad and various districts of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
- Regular Faculty at National and State Conferences – ISAR, ACE, FOGSI, ICOG
- Member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Secured First Prize for Lecture at YUVA – FOGSI 2004
- Awarded Padmabhushan DR M.C.Modi Award for the year 2002 for being the best outgoing student and standing first in final MBBS
Location: HITEC City
09:00 am – 02:00 pm ( Monday to Sunday )
05:00 pm – 07:00 pm ( Monday to Saturday)
02:30 PM – 03:00 PM ( Tuesday, Thursday and Friday )
03:00 PM – 04:00 PM ( Monday to Sunday )