There is no feeling that completes a woman better than motherhood. Sometimes, it is not possible for everyone to experience this bliss.
Worldwide, more than 48 million couples struggle with infertility problems. According to a study conducted in India, 15% of couples are infertile.
It’s stressful to be infertile, but that’s only until you consider IVF or Test Tube Baby. That’s right, you heard it correctly. It is possible to conceive through IVF or Test Tube Baby if you cannot do so naturally. With advances in science and technology, even infertile couples can conceive now.
There is no doubt that the Test Tube Baby Process is one of the most successful and miraculous methods of resolving infertility today.
Take a deeper look at test-tube babies and gain a better understanding.
What Is a Test Tube Baby?
When couples suffer from infertility, they may undergo the Test Tube Baby Technique. Test tube baby is a term that refers to a child that is conceived outside the women’s body by a scientific process known as Test Tube Baby or IVF treatment.
Test Tube Babies Are Recommended in the Following Circumstances
A Test Tube Baby is one of the solutions for all couples who are experiencing infertility issues, irrespective of their causes. A test tube baby procedure might be required to achieve parenthood in the below conditions.
- Ovulation Issues: The most common cause of failed pregnancies is ovulation problems. If you suffer from this condition, a test tube baby procedure may be able to assist you in retrieving healthy eggs and getting rid of infertility.
- Improper Sperm Count: Low sperm counts in male partners may also contribute to infertility. If you have low-quality sperm and lower sperm counts, Test Tube Baby can provide an answer to infertility.
- Genetic Concerns: In cases with a risk of genetic disorders being transmitted from parents to newborns, Test Tube Baby experts recommend the procedure.
- Unknown Infertility Issues: Test Tube Baby is recommended when doctors diagnose both partners and still cannot identify the cause.
- Blockage in the Fallopian Tube: It is important to understand that blocked fallopian tubes can be a significant problem for fertilization. A scarring or damaged fallopian tube prevents sperm from traveling to eggs, resulting in infertility. Despite the fallopian tube blockage, pregnancy is still possible with Test Tube Baby.
- Endometriosis: Women with endometriosis experience infertility due to disruptions of their fallopian tubes, ovaries, and uterus. Thanks to medical advancements, the Test Tube Baby Procedure has proven to be a highly effective solution as a result of medical advances.
Test-tube babies can resolve all the infertility issues mentioned above and several other infertility problems. Those couples having difficulty conceiving should consult an Infertility specialist.
The 5 Steps to Conceive Through a Test Tube Baby Procedure
Reproduction and fertilization using Test Tube Babies are significant achievements in India. It gives a ray of hope to those who have difficulty conceiving.
Step 1: Hormonal Therapy: Before beginning the Test Tube Baby Process, the female partner receives hormonal injections. As a result of this hormonal therapy, follicles mature faster.
Step 2: Egg Collection From The Ovary: In order to start the test tube baby procedure, the mother’s egg is the foremost requirement. Under sedation, the experts extract the eggs, which are then sent to the lab for analysis.
Step 3: Semen Collection: On the same day as egg retrieval, fresh semen is collected from the male partner.
Step 4: Egg and Sperm Fertilization in Test Tube: Eggs and sperm were placed in an incubator for fertilization by experts. Additionally, an embryo is continuously monitored within the incubator for its development and growth.
Step 5: Embryo Placement: Then, embryos are placed in a mother’s uterus as the final step in the test tube baby procedure. A doctor may also recommend progesterone to thicken the uterus lining so that embryos can develop properly.
How Much Does the Treatment of Test Tube Babies Cost in India?
Testing Tube Baby Treatment Costs in India are not constant, and they vary significantly based on the following factors:
- Medical history
- Age of the couple
- Cause of infertility
- Number of cycles required for successful results
- Diagnosis and medication requirements
- Location of treatment
- Experience of doctors, and more
A Word From Hegde Fertility
Mental harmony and even relationships were affected for years by failed conceiving attempts. A negative pregnancy report may result in stress and anxiety. It’s always a good idea to schedule an appointment with an infertility specialist and seek their opinion. The Test Tube Baby has given hope to millions of people who had given up hope. Meet the top gynecologists at Hegde Fertility and unlock the miracle of parenthood.
We will keep you posted on infertility issues and associated solutions in the coming weeks.