Dr. Akash Agarwal
- Scientific Director & Chief Clinical Embryologist
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Dr. Akash Agarwal has a graduate degree in MBBS from OSMANIA MEDICAL COLLEGE. He has completed a certified course in Embryology, Ahmedabad in the year 2011 and has been the Topper in ESHRE Certified Clinical Embryologist Course in Europe in the year 2019.
As an accomplished veteran in the field of embryology, he has been instrumental in developing lab protocols & methods within the Embryology and Andrology lab to ensure a better quality of Embryos/Semen resulting in high success rates. Dr. Akash Agarwal stands apart in the field of embryology due to his vast experience & knowledge of the vagaries of running advanced labs with state-of-the-art equipment. He is well qualified to speak to patients regarding their concerns on the quality of embryos formed and the chances of success thereafter.
Dr. Akash is specialized in Male infertility Evaluation/ treatment, Embryo Freezing, Blastocyst Transfer, Fertility Problems Care, and Embryology. A highly proficient medical professional with a keen interest in advanced ART techniques and an unending curiosity to know about & keep updated on the latest developments in the dynamic science of ART.
- Basic Lab procedures – IVF, ICSI, embryo culture techniques, embryo Vitrification, and thawing, frozen embryos transfers
- Handling TESA/ PESA/ Micro TESA samples for ICSI
- Embryology lab quality control
- Maintenance of Cryo Lab
- Embryo assessment/grading and selection for transfer
- Well versed with advance embryology procedures including LASER and embryo biopsy for PGS, oocyte activation, Oocyte vitrification and thawing, ICSI of thawed oocytes and culture
- Well trained in Onco fertility-related protocols for fertility preservation
- Topper of ESHRE Clinical Embryology exam 2019, Vienna
08:30 am – 10:30 am ( Everyday)