Why should you get a Second Opinion?
Seeking a second opinion is very important if you need to make certain or receive an accurate diagnosis and the best treatment options. A decent consultant will welcome the input of another professional.
It’s important to give the exact details of your diagnosis and planned treatment to the doctor with whom you are seeking the second opinion Always make sure you have the below information and reports
- Copies of all your pathology findings and reports
- If you have had a surgery earlier, a copy of the postoperative report
- If you were hospitalized earlier, the discharge summary
- A summary of your current treatment plan.
- Details of your current medication plan and dosage schedule