DR VANDANA HEGDE
Consultant Reproductive Medicine
Clinical Director-Hegde Fertility, Unit of Hegde Hospital, Hyderabad, India
Branches: Madhapur and Dilsuknagar
Secured 100% in Mathematics in Xstd CBSE Delhi Board Exams – 1995
Secret 100% in Chemistry in XII std Intermediate Board Exams – 1997
- MBBS – Awarded for Standing First in Final MBBS Exam and Adjudged Best Outgoing Student of the Year – 2003
- MS – OB-Gyn from JSS Medical College, Mysore, RGUHS 2007
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine – RGUHS, 2009
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine & Embryology – ISM GERMANY 2016
- Member of ISAR and FOGSI
Recognized among Top 2 Fertility Hospitals in Hyderabad by Times Health survey 2019
The centre is among the Top 4 Fertility Hospitals in south India and among top 20 in India by Times Health survey 2019
- Awarded as The Rising Star of Year 2018 in IVF & Reproductive Medicine at Times HealthCare Achievers Telugu States 2018.
- Regular Faculty at National Conferences – ISAR 2018, ACE 2015 and ICOG FOGSI – 2018 conference as Panelist
- Been a faculty at OBGYN society – Mysore, Karnataka 2017
- Held CME at OBGYN society- Hyderabad 2018
- Held CME at many District OBGYN society of Telangana and Andhrapradesh 2017-18 including Warangal, Khammam, Nizamabad, Tirupati, Suryapet.
- Conducted CME at various parts of Hyderabad and IUI workshop for Doctors.
- Conducted many free Infertility camps for rural patients
- Now started Comprehensive ART training program.
- Taken part as delegate at International ESHRE conference 2016, 2017, 2018
The Centre now has a team of multiple Reproductive Medicine Consultants doing all Advanced Andrology and Embryology procedures including MACS, LASER, PGS and PGD, PRP, Oocyte Freezing etc.
The centre is one of the highly reputed fertility centres in Hyderabad known especially for maintaining quality treatment and an excellent success rate.